India: Testing for pet travel.
- Aujeszky 's disease (pseudorabies virus) (Dog). Detection of protective antibodies by enzyme immunoassay.
- Distemper (Morbillivirus, Distemper virus) (dogs and cats). Detection of protective antibodies by enzyme immunoassay.
- Rabies (dogs and cats) (quantification method for detecting antibodies induced by the vaccine).
- Leishmaniasis (dogs) (indirect immunofluorescence method to detect anti- Leishmania infantum).
- Leptospirosis (dogs) (agglutination method for detecting antibodies to Leptospira interrogans).
Tests must be made within 30 days before departure.
Sample Type: serum (1 to 2 ml), separated from blood and introduced into a microtube (Eppendorf), and this in turn within a tube of film on the former. These tubes can be sent in a polystyrene box isothermal (Styrofoam), or within a padded envelope, as a protective measure to prevent breakage. Send by mail to be received the next day in the laboratory.
Completion time: 10 days from the receipt of the sample (if it was before it would communicate).
Cost of testing: